AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES AT THE COMPANIES REGISTRY
Business Registration Service (BRS) has introduced a record cleanup process (for all business entities) to enable it to serve its clients better. This process is themed "Link a Business". The application is a free service to be done by either the company's director or company secretary.
In this regard, kindly see below for a tutorial on how to "Link a Business" and how to "Add Users" after the application has been approved.
Kindly follow it through to link as many business entities as possible. You are advised to be linked as soon as possible at brs.ecitizen.go.ke as BRS intends to close the manual processes in phases starting with Official Search as at 15th October, 2017.
After the "Link a Business" application has been approved. You can apply for the list of directors and acquire it remotely.
- AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES AT THE COMPANIES REGISTRY
- REVIEW OF THE INSOLVENCY ACT 2015 & INSOLVENCY REGULATIONS 2016
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING