CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
The Council, through its Committees is in the process of preparing the Calendar of Events for the year 2018. In this regard, we are inviting proposals on the topics you would wish to have listed for Seminars in the year 2018. This is in the spirit of involving members of the Institute in the identification of the topics that are aimed at meeting their CPD requirements.
Below are the major events projected in 2018.
We will appreciate receiving your input by Friday, October 6, 2017.
CS. Obare Nyaega
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ICPSK CALENDAR OF EVENTS, YEAR 2018
|1||Governance Round Table Breakfasts|
|2||Capacity Building Programme: Board Induction and Evaluation|
|3||1st CS Practitioners’ Seminar|
|4||21st Annual International Conference|
|5||Regional Conference on Leadership, Governance and Integrity|
|6||Governance Auditors Sensitization Convention|
|7||Board Induction and Evaluation Seminar|
|8||International Governance Summit|
|9||Governance and Compliance Clinic|
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- ICPSK MENTORSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH PROGRAMME
- 2017 ICPSK COUNCIL ELECTIONS