CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
The 24th ICPSK Annual Dinner will be held on September 8, 2017 starting at 6:30 P.M at the Radisson Blu hotel, Nairobi.
During the Annual Dinner, the Council Commends and awards Fellowship to members who have rendered exemplary service to the Institute and profession at large. The Council also awards Honorary Fellowship to non-members who have greatly contributed to the growth of the profession.
In this regard, the Council has developed the criteria, procedure and parameters of determining Commendation, Fellowship and Honorary Fellowship and wishes to involve members of the Institute in this process. Based on the criteria, we therefore request you to suggest members who could be considered for Commendation and Award of Fellowship. You are also requested to suggest non-members to be considered for the ward of Honorary Fellowship.
An abridged profile of the candidate (s) you are recommending should reach the Institute Secretariat by latest 1:00 pm Wednesday August 23, 2017. The candidates will be considered by a Taskforce which shall then give its recommendations to the Council.
- AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES AT THE COMPANIES REGISTRY
- REVIEW OF THE INSOLVENCY ACT 2015 & INSOLVENCY REGULATIONS 2016
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING