2017 SUBSCRIPTIONS, CALENDAR OF EVENTS AND CPD POLICY
Please find below links for the Calendar of Events 2017 and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Policy for Year 2017.
The Council, through its Committees is in the process of finalizing plans for the 2017 Institute’s events.
In the spirit of involving all members, the Council is inviting you to:
- Recommend any person, whether member or non-member for consideration as a speaker during the planned 2017 events. If the proposed person is not a member of the Institute, please attach their brief profile and contact details.
- Propose any training areas that you may want to be focused on during the planned events.
- Propose Theme, Topics and Speakers for the Annual International Conference to be held in Mombasa on April 11-13, 2017.
CS. Jeremiah N. Karanja
Ag. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- 2017 COG AWARDS WINNERS
- AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES AT THE COMPANIES REGISTRY
- REVIEW OF THE INSOLVENCY ACT 2015 & INSOLVENCY REGULATIONS 2016
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER