Regional Conference on Leadership, Governance and Integrity
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
The Institute recognizes that the long term salvation of Africa lies in the quality of its current and future leaders who can sustain stability and development. It is in this respect, that this conference aims to highlight the significance of effective political leadership for Africa and particularly as it relates to good governance. The conference aims to equip participants through robust interactions as well as shared best practice and current trends in leadership, governance and integrity practices from leading practitioners and scholars. The conference is beneficial to all leaders and managers in both the public and private sectors, who desire to adopt effective leadership and good governance practices, that allow for a more innovative and dynamic climate for investment in Africa.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
· Effective Leadership in the Political Arena.
· Causes of Africa's Failures in Political Leadership.
· Institutionalisation of Codes of Governance in State Owned Enterprises.
· Assessing Corporate Governance Readiness in Various Sectors.
· The Role of Good Governance in Promoting Sustainable Development in Africa.
· An Assessment of Leadership and Governance in Selected African Countries.
· Integrity and Leadership – Panel Discussion.
KES 100,000 for members and KES 110,000 for non-members
|Event Date:||28-Jun-2017 8:00 am|
|Event End Date:||30-Jun-2017 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||06-27-2017|
|Location||Speke Resort Munyonyo|