21st Annual International Conference
The Annual International Conference is a premier event of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK). The Conference deals with contemporary issues and affords delegates an opportunity to network as well as combine leisure with learning.
THEME: GOOD GOVERNANCE AS A FOUNDATION FOR SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT.
This high level Annual Conference is targeted for 500 local and international delegates in senior leadership positions from both the private and public sectors. Delegates are mostly drawn from Government Ministries, County Governments, Constitutional Commissions, Independent Offices, State Corporations, Semi-Autonomous Government Agencies, Private Companies, Consultancy Firms, among others.
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
Members attending all sessions will earn 18 CPD credit hours. Members of LSK can transfer the CPD credits and earn CLE points.
CONFERENCE FEES PER DELEGATE
• Kshs. 45,000 for members.
• Kshs. 55,000 for non-members.
• The Institute will extend a 50% discount on Conference fees to KASNEB students pursuing the CS Course and who are below 25 years of age, Members of the Institute below 25 years of age and Members of the Institute above 60 years of age. These discounts apply for bookings and payments done before March 13, 2017.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION ARRANGEMENTS
Participants are required to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Kenya Commercial Bank, Capital Hill Branch; A/c Name: Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya; A/c No: 1103151045; SWIFT CODE: KLENX.
• PAY BILL No: 533800; on the ‘Account Name’ option, members should enter ICPSK membership number while Non-members should enter their names.
Please register with Felistas Musyoka on Tel: 020-3597840, 0734603173, 0770159631 or register below.
|Event Date:||11-Apr-2017 8:00 am|
|Event End Date:||13-Apr-2017 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||04-10-2017|
|Location||Prideinn Paradise Beach Resort|